1) Types of Information We Collect
- Information you provide us – e.g. name, e-mail address, telephone number, physical address, birth date, gender, etc.
- Site usage information – e.g. click-stream data, IP address, etc.
- E-mail communications – e.g. e-mails you send us, e-mails we send you, etc.
2) How We Collect Information
- Newsletters – e.g. sign-ups for newsletters and Site e-mails, etc.
- Contests – e.g. registration for contests or sweepstakes, collection of contest or sweepstakes prizes, etc.
- Cookies, IP addresses, and click-stream data – e.g. site usage patterns, site usage preferences, source of browser request, type of browser used, etc.
3) How We Use Information
- Contact you about the Site
- Monitor or improve the use of the Site
- Customize content and advertising
- Provide special offers to you and send you promotional material from JUST
- Inform you of contest or sweepstakes results
- Monitor compliance with the Site Terms
4) With Whom We Share Information
- JUST takes user privacy seriously and will not share your personal information with any third parties without your prior consent. The exceptions to this policy are circumstances where disclosure is required by law, subpoena, warrant, or other legal process; where JUST seeks to enforce the Terms and protect our rights; and where user and/or public safety is at stake.
- If a partner wishes to sponsor a promotion, contest, or other user outreach campaign, and user information is required in order to participate, we will explicitly indicate to you what information you provide will be shared directly with the partner.
- If at any time you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, please write to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.