Fundamental Self-Defence Course – 4 sessions
Enrolment Form: Here
What you will learn: Practical MMA techniques to protect yourself in difficult situations.
Coach: Donald Tong/Andy Tang
Cost: $1,600 per person for 4 sessions. $1,200 per person if you join with one or more friends
Location: JUST Studio – Room 303, 3/F Sing Shun Centre, 495 Castle Peak Road. 2min walk from Lai Chi Kok MTR Station Exit C
- Monday and Thursday 8-9:30pm
- Class JD1 ( June 7, 10, 14, 17)
- Class JD2 ( June 21, 24, 28, July 1)
1st Session – Standing, Blocking, & Striking
- Awareness and Avoidance to the hazardous situation and hostile environments.
- Basic Standing Posture and Blocking Techniques.
- Basic Striking Techniques, including punches, elbow strikes, and kicks.
2nd Session – Clinching and Take -Down Defence Techniques
- Break grips.
- Dis-engage from Clinching position.
- Ground Landing protection (Breakfalls & Technical Stand-Up).
- Basic Take-Down & Defence movements.
3rd Session – Ground Fight Defence
- Introduction of dominant positions with reference to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (Side-Control/Top Mount/Back Control).
- Basic Ground & Pound and Protection techniques.
- Escape from Mounted and Controlled positions.
4th Session – Reviews of Integrated Techniques
- Basic Sparing session to simulate real life situations.
- One-to-one technique review.
- Certificate for Course Completion.